SONON 300L Linear has Multiple Frequencies 5MHz / 7.5MHz / 10MHz with Color Imaging.
Software (Mobile Application)
SONON 300L’s mobile app is compatible with all iOS- and Android-based smartphones and tablets, and allows providers to send scans for remote viewing and diagnosis via secured HIPPA Compliant,Wi-Fi, 3G, or LTE networks.
Long Battery Endurance
SONON 300L offers one of the longest scanning time within the handheld ultrasound devices. It lasts up to 3 hours of continuous scanning time with 12 hours of standby mode.
Some clinical applications
- MSK (Muscular-Skeletal)
- Sports Medicine
- Point of Care
- Ultrasound-guided procedures
- Applications: MSK (Muscular-Skeletal), Vascular, Small Parts (Breast, Thyroid), Lung
- Dimensions (mm) 78(W) x 229(L) x 38(H)
- Weight (g) 369 grams with battery
- Rechargeable Li-ion (2600 mAh)
- Operating time scan mode: 2.5 hours
- Stand-by mode: 12 hours
- Wireless Communication via WiFi (2.4GHz)
- Multi-frequency: 5MHz 7.5MHz 10MHz
- Depth: max 10cm
- Field of View: 40mm