Most suitable software
- One CCD with specially dedicated optics for high spatial resolution.
- Excellent dynamic range with 16-bit digitization.
- High throughput radiography examination.
- Very stable operation and long term life time.
Superior High-Frequency X-ray Generator
- Comprehensive image processing by optimal tissue equalization, image sharpen and adjustment of brightness.
- Image process parameters are selectable to maximize the preset algorithms.
- Full size image display within 10 seconds.
- DICOM 3.0 standard compliance.
- Preview function.
- Easy to learn and use.
- Superior performance.
- Accuracy : kV < ±(1%+1kV), mA < ±(3%+1mA), time < ±(1%+0.5ms)
- Reproducibility(Coefficient of Variation) : kV<0.005, time<0.005, mAs<0.01
- Linearity (Coefficient of Linearity) : CL < 0.01
- Real-time monitoring self-diagnosis and error code display.
- Tube anode HU display & protection, overload & housing overheat protection.
- Remote diagnosis via internet connection.
- Quick response for customer’s call.
High Frequency X-Ray Generator
- Output Rating: 40 kW
- kVp Range: 40 to 125 kV, 1kV step
- Time Range: 0.001 to 10 sec
- mA Range: 10 to 500mA
- HV Cable: 8 meters
- Generator Mounter: Provided
- Line Normal, Phase: 230VAC, 1ø, 50/60Hz
- Anode Heat Storage Capacity: 140KHU
- Housing Heat Store Capacity: Min. 1,250KHU
- Focal Spot: 0.6 – 1.02 mm
Tube Stand & Table
- Manual collimator with light field
- Swivel mount
- Field light
- Long life "soft-start" bulb circuit
Digital Image Receptor
- SID: fixed 1,000 mm
- 4-way moving table top: 56 in. x 24 in.
- Enclosed table base with rounded corners for operator safety
- No-rust exterior
- Concealed power cables
- Radiation and noise suppression covers
- Table level animal restraining device
- Exposure foot switch with 20 ft. cord
- Weight: 180kg (397lb)
Select one of the following options:CCD (Charge Couple Device)
Active Image Size 14”x17” (35 x 43 cm) 17”x17” (43 x 43 cm)
Image Matrix 6 Mega Pixels (active: 2,048 x 2,478) 9 Mega Pixels (active: 3,072 x 3,072)
Image Resolution 3.1 lp/mm 3.5 lp/mm
Grid 180 lpi 200lpi
Dynamic Range 16-bit grayscale 16-bit grayscaleFPD (Flat Panel Detector)
- Scintillator: Gadox (CsI, optional)
- Effective Imaging Area: 430 mm x 430 mm
- 3,072 x 3,072 matrix, 14bit AD conversion
- 140 micron pixel pitch
- Image acquisition and transfer time: 3seconds
- Less than 7 sec. between two exposures
- 3.5 lp/mm spatial resolution
- PC with 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM (WINDOW 7)
- 10/100/1000 network card
- DVD+/- RW/CD-RW
- Keyboard and mouse
- Holds approximately 5,600 images
- Monitor: 2 megapixel resolution, 20 in. flat panel monitor, LCD color, DVI, 800:1 contrast ratio