Fast, Precise, Cutting-edge
The Chison SonoBook 9 laptop-style ultrasound system is probably Chison’s most advanced portable ultrasound. Their timing is right since the market does not have a quality system at this price-point. With an internal SSD and advanced imaging technologies, the SonoBook portable ultrasound delivers surprisingly high frame rates in a durable design. The SonoBook includes advanced imaging features, such as compound imaging, needle visualization, stress echo, speckle reduction imaging, IMT, Tissue Doppler, and prospective/retrospective cine loop saving.
As Chison’s first laptop-style system, the SonoBook 9 was designed as a mobile shared service ultrasound with great portability. The Sonobook 9 system provides maximum value and image quality in an affordable shared service design.
SonoBook 9 is one of the most completed units for women’s healthcare in the industry because of its complete OB/GYN package in a laptop-style ultrasound:
- Auto-trace measurement for breast lesions and follicles
- Quantitative elastography analysis for breast
- IVF procedures: Multiple follicles report, dedicated EPU kit
- Auto NT measurement, 4D, virtual HD, depth view for OB, etc.
- Multi-slice imaging for detailed diagnosis of fetal defections
- Probes: Convex, 4D, Linear, Wide angle transvaginal (up to 210°), High density probe