The Dragon X is designed to carry the X-ray unit from door to door of patient room in clinics and hospitals and therefore, can be reduced patient positioning time and efforts.
Standard applications are medical radiographic use in nursing homes, private homes, field clinics, correctional facilities, military field operations, intensive care units, emergency units, extremity orthopaedic or anywhere an x-ray machine must be brought to a patient.
The system can be ordered with two different type of console: Touch screen option with APR 256 programs or Overlay option also with APR and 20 configurable programs.Dragon X Digital Portable Stand
- Mechanical locks for the rear wheels.
- The front swivel wheels and the back main wheels provide for comfortable ease of movement and
- positioning of the unit
- The arm is fully counterbalanced
- Arm Flexibility
- Vertical movement to lower or raise is controlled by gas shock absorber
- 360º rotation of the tube head
- 360º rotation of the tube head with reference to its stand (360º that can be limited by the SID guard
- and harness
- 90º rotation of the collimator with reference to the tube head, with detent every 90º
- Maximum focus to floor 78.74” (200 cm)
- Minimum focus to floor 17.52” (44.5 cm)